One-on-one or small group instruction with SoulSpring Wellness enables you to experience yoga in a way that can be tailored and modified to meet your needs and where you're at, regardless of your level of ability or experience.
Private and personalized instruction ensures safe alignment and movement and provides an environment where one doesn't have to worry about what others think or how one looks.
Private sessions are taught by SoulSpring Wellness instructor Christina Niven, yoga teacher since 2000 with extensive training in Hatha yoga, Vinjana yoga, Ashtanga yoga, anatomy, bio-mechanics, alignment and yoga therapy.
IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO:
- are stiff and have a hard time with stretching on their own
- want to counter the effects of aging and move safely
- are stressed out and could benefit from a customized relaxation and stress relief program
- are self-conscious and aren't comfortable going to a group class
- are prone to injury and need added attention to ensure safe alignment and movement
- are recovering from illness or injury
- appreciate in-depth instruction and want greater understanding
Commitment and Pricing
A free consultation is provided for one-on-one clients. After that, for optimal results, at least one 75 – 90 minute session per week in conjunction with home practices in between sessions if possible is recommended. As with any fundamental change in one's life, these things take time. Generally, a three month commitment is suggested in order to reap the benefits and see changes in one's body/mind/spirit.
Please contact Christina Niven christina(at)soulspringwellness.ca for information on pricing and to discuss what may be suitable for you.
For information on types of yoga taught by Christina, please click here.